Today, the Quality of our Indoor Air is more critical than ever!
COVID has made Indoor Air Quality a daily concern for all of us. Concerns about the spread of COVID from infected persons through airborne droplet nuclei has shut down schools, businesses, churches, & economies.
Masks & social distancing are mandatory in most states in the US & countries across the globe. The toll has been enormous, physically, psychologically, & economically.
Knowledge of infection control, characteristics of air flow & ventilation, and the movement & thermal dynamics of air borne particles, is required to provide effective guidance & solid solutions so we may safely resume our lives and activities.
- Indoor air is affected by level of occupancy, air distribution & ventilation efficacy, utilization, furnishings, material, & building maintenance & hygiene.
- These factors affect the level of contaminants, including the bio-load, & the degree /time of contaminant exposure in the air we are breathing.
Secure Environmental provides air & surface testing for bacteria, mold, allergens, and other contaminates in healthcare facilities, businesses, & homes.
- We utilize best industry practices in all sample collection environments.
- We use state of the art instrumentation for IAQ measurements and for collecting, & preserving samples.
- Secure Environmental employs only the highest credentialed and certified environmental laboratories to conduct all of our sample analysis.
Measuring & identifying contaminant levels,identifying the source, & providing safe, cost effective solutions to provide Healthier & Safer Indoor Environments is our mission.